Optezo's process for the management of defects identified via the support process is as follows:
- Defect management has the purpose of minimizing adverse effects on the business by resolving incidents and problems
- A defect is a condition often identified as a result of one or multiple root causes
- Following the root cause analysis, if the incident is attributed to a set of criteria that deems it a defect, an update is applied to the Automation and readied for production deployment
- The following are types of updates that are included and covered under this Subscription Order:
- Changes/Updates to Bot credential for access (ID, password, folder privileges)
- Logic Updates (conditions, anchors)
- Trigger updates
- Hybrid/Human UI labels and field updates
- Error/Exception handling updates
- Add robot to existing Automation scripts (if licenses exist)
- Coordinating non-robot incidents to responsible organization (infrastructure, business, etc.
Continue reading about Optezo's handling of Enhancements.