The high ROI of RPA is understandably tied to the robot having a corresponding uptime. Optezo's service desk is built to remove stress from your internal help desk and let Optezo's automation team provide world-class RPA support services to your organization.
- monitors the status and success of the automations under support.
- provides ongoing maintenance and support for Automations developed
- provides a process for incident management using agreed up SLAs, and
- applies updates (defect management) to automations supported
The Optezo Support Operations Center "SOC"
- Optezo operates a support desk to provide support ticket management. The support desk is managed by the SOC.
- We provide a standardized process for support ticket management
- Optezo provides a Customer facing support portal for interaction with the support desk. The support portal provides a means of entering and tracking support tickets. Tickets can also be entered by calling the SOC service number, or by emailing the support contact at the SOC. In instances when monitoring is in place, support tickets are automatically generated by the monitoring process.
- Designated Customer employees will be able to view the status of their tickets, including any remediation notes from SOC specialists.
- Incident management and defect management functions for support tickets is provided using standard processes
Continue reading about Optezo's Incident Management.
Please sign in to leave a comment.